All the below documents from 1 to 5 should be signed by company’s authorized person, bear Company Seal on the official letter head of the employer company and should be duly attested by : (1) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Chamber of Commerce of the country of Employment (2) The Nepalese Embassy in that country.
- Demand Letter: required number of candidates, salary, duty hours, insurance, block visa no and issued date, food & accommodation, other benefits.
- Power of Attorney: authorizes letter for sending manpower legally and should include block visa no. & issued date
- Agency Agreement: listing each party responsibility.
- Employment Contract:terms and conditions of service
- Guarantee Letter: letter confirming country of employment.
- Consulate Authorization Letter (Wakala) :- letter to employing company to consular office authorizing the employment consultant for visa endorsement and other related legal process
- Visa Slip: For block visa, original visa is required / for multiple, photocopy of visa slip is also acceptable.
- Letter to Embassy of Malaysia, Nepal
- Company registration: Company registration Photocopy only.