All the below documents must be endorsed from the Nepal Embassy apart from male- manufacturing Sector (Male manufacturing is acceptable endorse by authorized notary public, notary chop is needed in every single page) and also please make sure that every single page is print out in company letter head and rubber stamped with initial signature.
- Demand Letter: number of candidates, salary, duty hours, insurance, food & accommodation, other benefits.
- Power of Attorney: authorizes letter for sending manpower legally.
- Agency Agreement: listing each party responsibility.
- Employment Contract:terms and conditions of service
- Guarantee Letter: letter confirming country of employment.
- Letter to Ministry of Labor, foreign Employment Department, Nepal
- Letter to Embassy of Nepal, Malaysia
- Letter to Embassy of Malaysia, Nepal
- A copy of KDN originally certified by Foreign Ministry (Wisma Putra)
- Translation copy of KDN in English originally certified by Foreign Ministry (Wisma Putra)
- Attested copy of Director’s Citizenship
- Employer Company’s Registration License (Form 24, Form 49, M & A)
- Employer’s Brochures, Profiles, Photographs of products, Hostel, Canteen etc.