“We have adopted the international practices and procedures that are designed to attract and hire the best talent available in the market; thereby offering the best employee recruitment. We provide our client companies with not only a set of candidates, but also discussion on best-fit market availability, comparative benchmarking and a comfort knowing. Our online recruitment solutions are the best in the market today.”
1 .Demand Letter : It should be addressed to Amity Global Employment Service Pvt. Ltd. License No. 467/060/061. This letter should furnish all the information about required number of candidates, salary, duty hours, insurance, food & accommodation, other benefits and (block visa no and issued date for Saudi) mutually agreed upon.
2 .Power of Attorney :As the name suggest, this letter authorizes Amity Global Employment Service Pvt. Ltd. for sending manpower legally. For Saudai letter should also include block visa no. & issued date
3 .Guarantee Letter :This letter should be addressed to Director General, department of labor & employment promotion implying no workers would be sent to any other third countries.
4 .Agency Agreement : This is the agreement between Amity Global Employment Service Pvt. Ltd. & its client mentioning the salary, duty hour, etc as mentioned in demand letter. This letter should be signed by employing company.
5 .Employment Contract : This is a specimen of contract copy between employing company and candidates. This letter should also be signed by employing company.
6 .Consular Letter(required only for Saudi Arabia) : This letter is to written by employing company to consular office authorizing the employment consultant for visa endorsement and other related legal process. As Nepal has no diplomatic mission of kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this letter should address near consular office or embassy.
7 .Company registration (C.R. Photocopy only) : (This Demand letter/ Power of Attorney/ Consular Letter must be duly endorsement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce and finally attested by the Nepalese Embassy existing in the country of employment and letter of Authority / Agency Agreement / Employment Agreement / Guarantee Letter must be attested by the Nepalese Embassy) (Note: Please make sure that every single page is print out in company letter head and rubber stamped with initial signature)
01. Selection: we always prefer selection of applicant either by oral or practical test to be conducted by the employer or his authorized representative. We arrange his/their accommodation, transport and all other logistic support required for the purpose. In case we are entrusted with the selection & testing of worker, we normally do it with the help of a team of experts for technical & professional categories under direct supervision of our professional executives.
2. Medical Checkup: After final selection we send the workers/ candidates for medical checkup by the authorized medical center of the respective Embassies of the country of employment.
3. Application for visa: After final selection we send the workers/ candidates for medical checkup by the authorized medical center of the respective Embassies of the country of employment.
4. Ticketing and Emigration: The employer may send remit necessary travelling expenses in favor of Amity Global Employment Service Pvt. Ltd. to facilitate travelling as scheduled. We obtain emigration clearance from the concerned Govt. Dept. for the candidates.
5. Orientation before departure: Amity Global Employment Service Pvt. Ltd. provides basic orientation to workers before travelling abroad. The workers are informed about their duties and responsibilities while abroad and first-hand information of work environment there & salient features of labour laws of the country of employment.
Ranidevi Marg, Ranibari, Kathmandu Nepal
+977-01-4970366, 4970466, 9802090466